Pre Esthetics Treatment
Solid Filler Treatment
- You should be in good overall health. Full medical and dental history must be given for all patients for optimal results.
- If you develop a cold sore, blemish, or rash, etc. in the treatment area you must reschedule your appointment.
- If you have a special event or vacation coming up, reschedule your treatment at least 2 weeks in advance (PDO threading will require 4-6 weeks in advance).
- Let us know if you are prone to cold sores; a pre-operative medication may help prevent cold sores after treatment.
- AVOID alcohol, caffeine, motrin, gingko biloba, garlic, flax oil, cod liver oil, vitamin A, vitamin E, fatty acids, niacin supplements, high-sodium foods, high-sugar foods, refined carbohydrates, spicy foods, and cigarettes 24 hours before your treatment. This is to reduce bruising after these procedures.
- Discontinue Retin-A two (2) days before and two (2) days after treatment.